Jackson State vs Texas Southern
Attendance: 10121

Prairie View A&M vs Rice
Attendance: 21538

Grambling State vs Mississippi Valley State
Attendance: 3879

Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Southern
Attendance: 23156

Looked about right. We had more on campus when I got back from the game.

I think this is the norm now to come to homecoming just to tailgate and the parade. I know people who drove 400 miles last week and did come inside the stadium.

I think this is the norm now to come to homecoming just to tailgate and the parade. I know people who drove 400 miles last week and did come inside the stadium.

uIlFcvS.jpg

Let THEE without funds cast the first library brick. It costed Southern $1.9 million to renovated its library so that bricks wouldn't be flying off the building and hitting students over the head. Renovations were completed in 2015.

Last edited:
Dude chill. Everyone who was at the game saw the traffic.
It's not their first time attending homecoming. They knew the traffic would be what it was. If they wanted to get in the game, they'd have left in time with time to spare. Yall make it to Jackson in plenty of time to get into the game before it starts.

It's not their first time attending homecoming. They knew the traffic would be what it was. If they wanted to get in the game, they'd have left in time with time to spare. Yall make it to Jackson in plenty of time to get into the game before it starts.
Dude, there is a parade that runs thru the heart of Scotlandville that blocks all roads leading to SU's campus Saturday morning. I know folks who were in traffic 3-4 hours. Then to make matters worst, a car caught on fire on SU's campus.

Dude, there is a parade that runs thru the heart of Scotlandville that blocks all roads leading to SU's campus Saturday morning. I know folks who were in traffic 3-4 hours. Then to make matters worst, a car caught on fire on SU's campus.
That doesn't make sense.....Why have a parade that ends less than 2 hours before gametime.

Back