2016 SWAC Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
For clarity SUjag, with these accomplishments, and the side by side comparison w/Day, are you saying Camacho isn't worthy to be in the conversation "best pitchers ever to come thru the SWAC"?
He keeps ignoring these facts and keeps sticking to his opinions smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For clarity SUjag, with these accomplishments, and the side by side comparison w/Day, are you saying Camacho isn't worthy to be in the conversation "best pitchers ever to come thru the SWAC"?
His stats are great, but that don't make him a all time great. I'm going off ability.

The east was just plain bad this year and a&m took a step back, Alcorn had a coaching change and valley is way behind what they used to be.....bama state loses a few games in the west as the west teams are more aggressive....

They took advantage of it and congrats

The east was just plain bad this year and a&m took a step back, Alcorn had a coaching change and valley is way behind what they used to be.....bama state loses a few games in the west as the west teams are more aggressive....

I agree.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Come on TBF, we didn't make the schedule. The Hornets beat the two western conference teams they did play.. Lol...And we embarrassed one of those teams on opening night of the tourney. However, I do agree the east and west teams should play each other during the regular season.

Last edited:
Lol at the east being so bad yet JSU swept GSU, SU, and beat the West division winner. Bama state has the record they got for a reason, they were good. We had 2 decent teams in the east and 1 good team. Yall had 3 decent teams in the West. So Im not really following how the West was so much better

His stats are great, but that don't make him a all time great.
So, his career stats, record and accomplishments (3 time swac pitcher of the year) "don't make him a all time great" , I ask you again to please post the records of the all time greats. And save picking out a single game or what guys accomplished later in the pros.

All it takes is one time. If he had it like that, we could tell.
Really, you can tell it "all" from one game, huh?
Lmao
Damn bro

Camacho's numbers put him in the SWAC's greats list. I don't feel like he is just this "great" pitcher, but he does know how to pick apart batters. Now, it's time to earn his "great" tag in the regionals

I must say, these HBCU baseball games sure have lost their "soul" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back