2016 SWAC Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Props to Bama State and their historical baseball season. Shout out to sTu for hanging in there and that nail biting 9th inning.....Good Stuff!

I really understand why some people can't just say congrats like this on move on.

Bama St has been on the rise for awhile now. Your football coaches, M&W bball coaches, baseball coaches, M&W t&f coaches, & M&W golf coaches are all stellar. Hope I didn't leave any other outstanding staffers off. Bama St has raised the bar and the rest of us continue to follow, in 2nd, 3rd, ...place. I don't see how anyone could hate on that. But then again, we have dual-threat and now triple-threat blue-chip posters on this site lol.

A lot of y'all sound REAL bitter..... You can't hate on this accomplishment. Major props to Bama State.... going undefeated during a baseball season is TOUGH. You have definitely raised the bar... not only in baseball but other other sports as well.

Props to Bama State and their historical baseball season. Shout out to sTu for hanging in there and that nail biting 9th inning.....Good Stuff!
Agreed.....
Congrats Bama St. Wishing you guys much success in the Regional....

Reactions: J C
Good job by the Hornets. It was just a matter of time before it happened. Most objective observers can agree that Bama State has put together the best baseball program in the SWAC...The undefeated season record may be tied many times, but it can never be broken....Now that silly talk about not renewing the coach's contract because he had not won the SWAC can go away.

The job now is to get a win in the tournament against one of the teams in top 5 or 10. I hope the Hornets make them take note of the SWAC.

Last edited:
Going to be interesting to see where Alabama State is sent for regionals. They'll more than likely land at Miss. State, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, or Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back