2016 Alcorn State Football Schedule

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Braves didn't waste any time with this.

We already knew about Arkansas. The other one is gonna make for some interesting talk for the next 9 months or so

3USnV4O.jpg

Dang seem like alcorn did more than a 7 game mandate. They basically kept there same type schedule. I'm interested in seeing somebody only book 7 swac schools and then the rest ooc!!

Oct 8th? if that is correct we might have Alcorn for HC in 2016. We always have our homecoming last weekend in Sept or the first weekend in October.

God heard your cry @BRAVEHEART123

go ahead and book your hotel!!!

About Damn Time!!! Now we just need the #1 or #2 MEAC Team in the game and everything will be set.

I would though like to see if we could somehow resurrect the Atlanta Classic with Alcorn and TN State playing in the game.

The Folks in Baton Rouge are not too happy either because we get another week off before we play them AGAIN LMAO!!!!

JSU and Alcorn might both be in Florida the same weekend. I am not sure but I think we open next season at FAMU.

Good stuff Alcorn! Love how you all have your games organized and ready for the next season! That's a handsome schedule.:)

@Tigerpride If it's a Thursday game, I'm good. Every other weekend I work 3rd shift; just need to know my weekends for the 2016 SU, Alabama State, Alcorn, GSU, and TXSU games.

Will you look at that..... no Howard.

Wait... could be the Challenge

We should find out soon since the MEAC champ has been announced. We've been booked for this game for quite a while, really ready to see who the opponent is going to be.

We should find out soon since the MEAC champ has been announced. We've been booked for this game for quite a while, really ready to see who the opponent is going to be.

Why does who the MEAC champ is matter? especially since we now have the Celebration Bowl...

Back