2015 Labor Day Classic Press Conference

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Video of the 2015 LDC Press Conference held today at BBVA Compass Stadium.

TxSu's AD even spoke of The Swac Page and named some posters when he spoke.

Live broadcast of TSU football across the 5 state region, on the same station as many of the regions professional sports teams.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
sTu is doing great work w/ technology. I really admire them for moving forward.

"In a 10 team league, they had us ranked 11..." - Priceless lolololololololololololol Tha' folks want to bring Panthro out of retirement lol.

Last edited:
Live broadcast of TSU football across the 5 state region, on the same station as many of the regions professional sports teams.

Two of those five games will have to be taped delayed or played on the back channel of Root Sports since the Astro's play saturday 9/5 and friday 9/11 at the same time. I haven't found the alternate channel on my channel listing so I could record it to watch later if I'm not covering their game that day.

Two of those five games will have to be taped delayed or played on the back channel of Root Sports since the Astro's play saturday 9/5 and friday 9/11 at the same time. I haven't found the alternate channel on my channel listing so I could record it to watch later if I'm not covering their game that day.

The alternative is 674-1 for me on direct TV. I checked last nite.

According to Root's website: http://southwest.rootsports.com/
8:00 PM TSU Football: Prairie View A&M at Texas Southern

Alternate channels
Comcast Xfinity: 710HD
DIRECTV: 674-1
AT&T U-verse: 697/1697HD
Coastal Link: 331
Consolidated Communications: 43
enTouch: 82/482HD
Phonoscope: 118/301HD

According to Root's website: http://southwest.rootsports.com/
8:00 PM TSU Football: Prairie View A&M at Texas Southern

Alternate channels

I forgot the SuddenLink channel but it's available there as well. sTu is rapidly moving forward embracing the information technology that is available. That was a heckuva' agreement to sign w/ ROOT. Not trying to throw salt but why wasn't an agreement of this magnitude signed before? (I already know the answer but wanted everyone to see how inept past regimes were w/ respect to moving the university ('s athl dept) forward)

I forgot the SuddenLink channel but it's available there as well. sTu is rapidly moving forward embracing the information technology that is available. That was a heckuva' agreement to sign w/ ROOT. Not trying to throw salt but why wasn't an agreement of this magnitude signed before? (I already know the answer but wanted everyone to see how inept past regimes were w/ respect to moving the university ('s athl dept) forward)

They did have a deal with CSN Houston to replay their games. Root Sports took over the CSN Houston channel. PV did have CSN do our homecoming a few years ago.

Yep and I doubt Dr. Mc wanted to go after a new deal while TSU was under sanctions.

Nice facility
Full allotment of scholarships

All TSU needs now is:

New on campus field house training facilit.
A new €0@€#.

Yep and I doubt Dr. Mc wanted to go after a new deal while TSU was under sanctions.

Nice facility

All TSU needs now is:

A new €0@€#.
I see what you did there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sleep. lol

Nice facility

All TSU needs now is:

A new €0@€#.

I just can't with Sleep today LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I just can't with Sleep today LOL
He you know I don't believe in secrets, I call it like I see it. I have no problem opening the gate, and

Forgetting to close it behind me.

One of the main reasons people do dumb/ shady shat is because they think they can do it in secrecy. Bump That!

I don't care if TSU wins 10 games we need new leadership for our football team.

The jus alum is highly motivated to win but it's for all the wrong reasons and not sustainable. (This is my opinion, add a dollar & 7cents to it and you can get a hot dog from a gas station.)

Last edited:

Nice backhanded comment

Nice backhanded comment

How is it backhanded?
Is it not the truth?
Do you not play at the same time as the main occupants of that channel?
What are the alternatives to not being shown tape delayed or on another channel?

How is it backhanded?
Is it not the truth?
Do you not play at the same time as the main occupants of that channel?
What are the alternatives to not being shown tape delayed or on another channel?
I found the alternates here, I plan to tape it

Toggle navigation

Alternate Channel Listings

Back