2005 BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL TV SCHEDULE

folkdog said:
Somebody is lying about all Southern homes game on SCTV.

Why would they carry basically all of the Southern games that does not sound right and from what I read that statment is not true..... Why would they carry all of Southern home games???????
:what: :what:

Hopefully, the schedule that is posted on the CSTV site is incomplete. If not, the only classic that is still going to be shown live is Alcorn vs. JSU.

Man, thats what I saw in an earlier thread this year, that SCTV was bringing all of their home games.

folkdog said:
Man, thats what I saw in an earlier thread this year, that SCTV was bringing all of their home games.
:what: :what:

Who in the HELL WOULD TELEVISE ALL OF SUCK U GAMES??????? AND WHY

No Smack Intended.......But if you saw that in a thread then it must have been a typo error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Dish Network and I just noticed a few days ago that I do have CSTV. They just added the NFL network also.

Isn't there a difference between College Sports TV (CSTV) and the local cable network in Baton Rouge and elsewhere, also named CSTV?

sibiur said:
Isn't there a difference between College Sports TV (CSTV) and the local cable network in Baton Rouge and elsewhere, also named CSTV?

CSTV= College Sports TV
CST=Cox Sports Television (Baton Rouge)

Back