1 dead in shooting at Tennessee State University

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
A shooting that left one person dead at Tennessee State University started after an apparent dispute over a dice game, Nashville police said.

Two others were injured in the shooting at an outdoor courtyard at the campus in Nashville. They were hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries, said Kelli Sharpe, a university spokeswoman.

CNN News

Sad, I know one of the females that was hit.

There were two shooters and one dead, neither is a student at TSU.

I fault the worthless TN State police.

resize

TSU Alum Shower Support with #iamTSU #standwithTSU

https://storify.com/28andJefferson/...AJp&utm_content=storify-pingback&utm_campaign=

At some point we as up standing blacks have to take back our communities. There is a war going on amongst nikkers and us. They are destroying every great progress we've made as up standing blacks.

At some point we as up standing blacks have to take back our communities. There is a war going on amongst nikkers and us. They are destroying every great progress we've made as up standing blacks.

Seriously. Just a negative set of so and sos... smh

WTH was a dice game doing... on campus? ::retarded smiley:: What curriculum is this? smh

These days it is hard to recognize the thugs from the students. I'm glad SU has raised its admission standards. At least higher admission should weed out those that are not there for academics.

Back