“Thee” jumped in the transfer portal too?

i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Never heard of either Gillie Da Kid or Wallo.

That's me too

Nobody of importance to is our cause. Glad they left the realm of JSU.

Cannot forget the disparaging comments dude said about HBCUs in total.

Never once crossed my mind to check them out. Only cared about what's going on on the field...and the Boom.

To kind of oversimplify it...

Barstool is a media outlet that kind of plays on the (white) "frat boy" schtick and became a major media outlet. A mainstay at FBS schools with most having Barstool affiliates. JSU is the only HBCU with it and I imagine with Deion gone, that account will probably vanish

Deion has a podcast that is a subsidiary of Barstool
Basically the ones funding Deion - others assume it was all him and thinking he had some type of hbcu magic

I'mmo pay pops a 12-piece gizzard meal from Hartz w/ 4 rolls, scrawberry soda water, and 25 ones so he can make it drizzle on some texas assed to whoop up on yo' assed, TSU/BAMA lol 😂. Y'all got me sced to attend football games in BBVA.
SMH!! LOL! You know, I guess this all goes to show, that a Panther can change its name, but it cannot change its spots. Oh wait a minute, Panthers don't have spots do they? Well, never mind. LOL!!

Last edited:
SMH!! LOL! You know, I guess this all goes to show, that a Panther can change its name, but it cannot change its spots. Oh wait a minute, Panthers don't have spots do they? Well, never mind. LOL!!
Yeah, they got spots...just gotta look close to see them. But, no, they cannot change them....LOL

Back