The 10 Worst Drinks Black People Ever Thought It Was Cool To Drink

Tiger1

10. Cristal

Because you will never convince me there’s any discernible difference between Cristal and Andre.

9. Malt liquor (any)

I know it’s not politically correct to victim blame, but if you willingly sleep with someone who drinks malt liquor and you wake up with your TV, toothbrushes, and four steps off of your staircase missing, you deserved it.

8. Hpnotiq

Despite looking and sounding like it was brewed by the Fraggle Rock construction workers, was inexplicably popular in 2003 and hasn’t really been seen since. Which leads me to believe “Hpnotiq” and “Ja Rule” are the same thing.

7. Thug Passion

Nothing Tupac ever did — not releasing an album named after a person who faked their own death after he actually died, not being the only straight Black male in the history of ever to successfully pull off the nose ring — is as impressive as him convincing Black America that Alize and Cristal (and then Alize and Hennessy) mixed together was actually something you should actually order and actually drink with your own actual mouth.

http://verysmartbrothas.com/the-10-worst-drinks-black-people-ever-thought-it-was-cool-to-drink/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man we drunk plenty of Old English And Colt 45, with some the Blue Bull and Red can Shiltiz. Lol

Hmmm, I disagree with him that "Hennessy doesn't taste good." Different people have different taste buds. Any who, I agree with just about everything else.
th

All that Real Housewives wine needs to be on the list too. That cheap, backwash ass Mascato
KOYiib0.png

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm lmao because Amaretto Sour is on the list. My wife likes drinking that drink and Mascoto also. She's not really a drinker, but she orders those drinks almost every time we go out. She even makes it at home.

Raise your hand if this was the first drink you ordered in a club. Keep your hand up if you’ve ordered it any time after your 24th birthday. Now take that hand and smack the shit out of yourself with it.

Women love it. But it is real wine technically.

Yeah, moscatto is more of a wine to be had with desserts or fruit, it doesn't go with main courses in a traditional sense. But the average Black person isn't a refined wine connoisseur (sp?)....they just enjoy the sweet taste of it.

10. Cristal

Because you will never convince me there’s any discernible difference between Cristal and Andre.

9. Malt liquor (any)

I know it’s not politically correct to victim blame, but if you willingly sleep with someone who drinks malt liquor and you wake up with your TV, toothbrushes, and four steps off of your staircase missing, you deserved it.

8. Hpnotiq

Despite looking and sounding like it was brewed by the Fraggle Rock construction workers, was inexplicably popular in 2003 and hasn’t really been seen since. Which leads me to believe “Hpnotiq” and “Ja Rule” are the same thing.

7. Thug Passion

Nothing Tupac ever did — not releasing an album named after a person who faked their own death after he actually died, not being the only straight Black male in the history of ever to successfully pull off the nose ring — is as impressive as him convincing Black America that Alize and Cristal (and then Alize and Hennessy) mixed together was actually something you should actually order and actually drink with your own actual mouth.

http://verysmartbrothas.com/the-10-worst-drinks-black-people-ever-thought-it-was-cool-to-drink/

Back