2014 TENATIVE Football Schedule for UAPB

philharmonic

Living History!!!
I just reversed last year's and combined what I saw on others schedules. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL!

2014 UAPB Tentative Football Schedule

Aug 30 Arkansas St. TBA
Sept 6 Tennessee St. TBA
Sept 13 Alabama State There
Sept 20 Open
Sept 27 Jackson St. St. Louis
Oct 4 Southern There
Oct 11 Texas Southern There
Oct 18 Open
Oct25 MVSU Home
Nov 1 Alcorn St. There
Nov 8 Homecoming PVAMU
Nov 15 Grambling There
Nov 22 AAMU Home

Re: 2014 TENATIVE Football Schedule

So PB was Arkansas State's backup to JSU? And who said JSU is going to St. Louis?

No home game until October 25th? That can't be right.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

This is bad information... Arkansas State has already announced it is playing Montana State.

UAPB v Arkansas State is a no-go.

So PB was Arkansas State's backup to JSU? And who said JSU is going to St. Louis?

No home game until October 25th? That can't be right.

Wrong. We're not even on Arkansas State's football schedule this season, which is probably why phil posted this:

I just reversed last year's and combined what I saw on others schedules. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL!

This was just his guess I think we play Texas state this year, not sure of the date.

Also didn't Jsu pull out of St. Louis ??? I thought I read something on here about it?

Last edited:

It was and is a guess! What part of UNOFFICIAL needs to be explained!

This was just his guess I think we play Texas state this year, not sure of the date.

Also didn't Jsu pull out of St. Louis ??? I thought I read something on here about it?

Was informed that there was an issue/conflict with PB that caused the Gateway Classic to be cancelled...

Why not wait until the official schedule comes out instead of guessing and putting out false information? What's the rush?

Aug 30 Arkansas St. TBA
Sept 6 Tennessee St. TBA
Sept 20 Open
Oct 4 Southern There
Oct 18 Open
Oct25 MVSU Home
Nov 1 Alcorn St. There
Nov 8 Homecoming PVAMU
Nov 15 Grambling There
Nov 22 AAMU Home

Interesting!

Our tentative schedule has PB as well.

There must have been a home and home contract when PB came in for HC in '12.

That would be asinine :(

Not if the money ain't funny and the change ain't strange!!

But seriously I would think UAPB would want to keep this one on campus.

TSU has a large Alumni Chapter and following in Chicago and this would be a destination some fans have not visited in a while.

Just my take!

Why not wait until the official schedule comes out instead of guessing and putting out false information? What's the rush?

Dude stfu. He said tentative. Stop fugging posting on every thread with nonsense.

Interesting!

Our tentative schedule has PB as well.

There must have been a home and home contract when PB came in for HC in '12.

From what I heard, the game is home and home; I'm not sure but I think we play TN State in PB this year; in Tennessee next year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What phil posted is not "false information". He not only posted that the schedule was "TENTATIVE" but also posted that it is "UNOFFICIAL".

Not if the money ain't funny and the change ain't strange!!

But seriously I would think UAPB would want to keep this one on campus.

TSU has a large Alumni Chapter and following in Chicago and this would be a destination some fans have not visited in a while.

Just my take!

UAPB has a large alumni population in the Chicago/Milwaukee/Detroit area as well. It actually wouldn't be a bad thing to have the game there but as you said, it needs to be played home-and-home.

What phil posted is not "false information". He not only posted that the schedule was "TENTATIVE" but also posted that it is "UNOFFICIAL".

JSU is not going to St. Louis, so that's false information. That's why I asked why not wait until the official schedule comes out? Just a question and an opinion.

JSU is not going to St. Louis, so that's false information. That's why I asked why not wait until the official schedule comes out? Just a question and an opinion.
dUDE IT was stated back in 2013 that JSu and uapb would meet in st louis. smh stfu

dUDE IT was stated back in 2013 that JSu and uapb would meet in st louis. smh stfu

And it's stated NOW in 2014 that they're not. Now what's the rush from waiting until the official schedule?
I see no one from su posted a tentative schedule before the official one came out. Hmmm, I wonder why.

Aug 30 Arkansas St. TBA
Sept 6 Tennessee St. TBA
Sept 20 Open
Oct 4 Southern There
Oct 18 Open
Oct25 MVSU Home
Nov 1 Alcorn St. There
Nov 8 Homecoming PVAMU
Nov 15 Grambling There
Nov 22 AAMU Home

Reliable sources are confirming its UAPB vs TnSU @ Soilder Field (Chicago Classic)

I'm actually happy for the Chicago Classic to get some decent teams. Classics are good for us whether we admit it or not. We are not on TV every weekend. It's good to expose our youth to what we offer. I was disappointed to hear that JSU was not going to play in St. Louis.

Man this game should be played in Pine Bluff or Little Rock! Smh

I agree J! If this is true, and if we don't play JSU in PB, this will be 2 home games we'll have given up. I know we have a large alumni base in Chicago and they've been wanting the Golden Lions back there, but this isn't smart. If it is true, I hope the payout is enough to pay for our team's travel, lodging, and meals with enough left to call a profit. We've been burned a couple times behind classics!

And it's stated NOW in 2014 that they're not. Now what's the rush from waiting until the official schedule?
I see no one from su posted a tentative schedule before the official one came out. Hmmm, I wonder why.

Not to jump on you or anything, but this is a chat board...we chat about all sorts of shat. Most folk understand that it is tentative and unofficial... but it's something to chat about.

Got It? Good ! "snicker'

Back