2013 NFC South Champions!

Nonchalant

Hail, Hail To Thee...
It's crazy here in Uptown Charlotte! :D

1526218_10101517276517713_1104904714_n.jpg

The Panthers still have to beat Atlanta or have the Saints lose next week to clinch the division.

But so happy for Cam. Has taken a lot of undeserved criticism the last two years.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Panthers still have to beat Atlanta or have the Saints lose next week to clinch the division.

But so happy for Cam. Has taken a lot of undeserved criticism the last two years.

Atlanta won't be a problem next week. I just may make that 3 hour drive down I-85 South.

I only saw the last 23 sec of the game. I laughed while they reviewed the touchdown, folks here seemed like they were praying that he trapped the ball. I felt like I was the only person in the resturant rooting for the panthers. lol

The Saints will win the division next week and have the first round off . The Saints ARE NOT losing at home next week to Tampa Bay.

I think you need a new qb. Go in another direction. Carolina wins in spite if cam

Really? I actually think Cam is an asset. It's our recurves who need an overhaul. LeFell drops more passes than anyone I've seen.

Until Cam costs us a game, I'm cool with him as our QB.

The Saints will win the division next week and have the first round off . The Saints ARE NOT losing at home next week to Tampa Bay.

If the Panthers beat the Falcons next week, they'll win the division, regardless of what the Saints do.

Really? I actually think Cam is an asset. It's our recurves who need an overhaul. LeFell drops more passes than anyone I've seen.

Until Cam costs us a game, I'm cool with him as our QB.

Cam is not the problem. Steve Smith being hurt will be a problem.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Fiyah I know I am or hell I hope TB beat the Saints. The Saints fans shouldn't say anything or counting any game as a W. Tampa Bay may give them a game.

Fiyah I know I am or hell I hope TB beat the Saints. The Saints fans shouldn't say anything or counting any game as a W. Tampa Bay may give them a game.

Jag-BR, as much as I would love for Tampa Bay to beat the Saints, I just don't see it happening. It will be a game but the bucs will lose. The past few weeks shows the pretty much the biggest weakness of the Saints, they are not the same team outside in the elements (the rams just played them tough). At home, they win going away.

I refuse to cheer for them dirty birds. We'll take our chances against Dallas/Philly/Chicago/Green Bay if the Failcons lose.

Man, we're in the Clowney Sweepstakes. We don't have any time to be worried about who cheering us to a meaningless win.

Back