BREAKING: SABAN HEADED TO TEXAS?

LAW DAWG

TSU LOVE
Following the Texas Longhorns’ upset loss to BYU, passionate football fans across Alabama were appalled to learn that Nick Saban, architect of the current Crimson Tide football dynasty, will be traveling to Texas this weekend as predicted by many West Georgia residents over the past few seasons. Under strict condition of anonymity, sources close to the Alabama program have confirmed that Saban is in fact ticketed on a flight to Texas in the latter part of the week. With Mack Brown finding himself squarely on the hot seat, one can only assume that the Texas AD will pull out all the stops in effort to ensure that Saban’s trip is of the one-way variety.

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2013/9/8/4708644/breaking-saban-headed-to-texas

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah he's headed to Texas alright, for his team to play at Texas A&M this Saturday. lol

You all gave this one away too fast.....lol. Seventy plus views in such a short period of time is impressive though.

Texas ready to give him $20 million at the minimum. I hope you Bama fans can at least come up with $21 million.

yeah right. and he taking the head coaches at georgia and lsu to be his assistants. :lol: this is just a point man sec pr trip for the game saturday. people that are rsabid sec fans are nuts. :lmao:

Yeah he's headed to Texas alright, for his team to play at Texas A&M this Saturday. lol

I won't put anything pass ole Saban. You remember what he told LSU before he left for the NFL. If the article is not true, I'm sure it was able to get a few Bamas to puke their guts up.

Last edited:
I won't put anything pass ole Saban. You remember what he told LSU before he let for the NFL. If the article is not true, I'm sure it was able to get a few Bamas to puke their guts up.

Kevin Sumlin is about to get a raise.

Kevin Sumlin is about to get a raise.

If I was Saban, I would take the deal. Texas has way more money then Bama could ever dream about. Eventually, the NCAA would place a cap limit on coaches salaries. Kevin Sumlin is the luckiest Black man on earth right now.

Last edited:
:lmao: - yall are so funny.

:lmao: people keep wishing - I know UT people are wishing :lmao:

very funny stuff :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If I was Saban, I would take the deal. Texas has way more money then Bama could ever dream about. Eventually, the NCAA would place a cap limit on coaches salaries. Kevin Sumlin is the luckiest Black man on earth right now.

I think Bama is Saban'a last stop in college, at least. Going to Texas (which is a false story), or anywhere else, would be a downgrade.

:lmao: - yall are so funny.

:lmao: people keep wishing - I know UT people are wishing :lmao:

very funny stuff :lmao:

I'm sure you stop whatever you were doing at the time when you read the article to make sure it wasn't true. I bet a person couldn't find a vacant bathroom in Bama.

I think Bama is Saban'a last stop in college, at least. Going to Texas (which is a false story), or anywhere else, would be a downgrade.

Do you honestly think Saban would turn down an offer that could double his current salary and pay Bama to buyout his contract? The real question is, would Bama match it?

Do you honestly think Saban would turn down an offer that could double his current salary and pay Bama to buyout his contract? The real question is, would Bama match it?

What would Nick have to prove at Texas? He has enough money already. Texas is not a better job than Bama. Could Saban turn it into a better job? Sure, but why leave the best job in college football?

Bama could pay Saban whatever they needed to to keep him. Saban is already rich. Saban really has nothing else to prove at Bama and I wouldn't be surprised if he left for another challenge... BUT money wouldn't be the issue. Saban is easily the most popular person in this state. These folks are naming their kids after him.

What would Nick have to prove at Texas? He has enough money already. Texas is not a better job than Bama. Could Saban turn it into a better job? Sure, but why leave the best job in college football?

Are you kidding me. Saban would be in Texas quicker than a stripper can slide up and down a pole.

20 mill? I dont believe that

GR, they are ready to at least pay at least 10. Texas alums want to make a big splash. Personally I think they should look at David Shaw from Stanford, Charlie Strong, Hugh Freeze and Al Golden from Miami. I also like what Bill O'Brien at Penn State is doing. Another coach who better leave while he can will be Chris Peterson of Boise State.

Bama could pay Saban whatever they needed to to keep him. Saban is already rich. Saban really has nothing else to prove at Bama and I wouldn't be surprised if he left for another challenge... BUT money wouldn't be the issue. Saban is easily the most popular person in this state. These folks are naming their kids after him.

That's crazy. It's almost like when people named their kids in Louisiana after Huey P Long, but I do believe there was an incentive for folks to name their babies Huey P. in Louisiana back then.

GR, they are ready to at least pay at least 10. Texas alums want to make a big splash. Personally I think they should look at David Shaw from Stanford, Charlie Strong, Hugh Freeze and Al Golden from Miami. I also like what Bill O'Brien at Penn State is doing. Another coach who better leave while he can will be Chris Peterson of Boise State.

$10 million would be his base salary, but it might take another $10 to buyout his contract with Bama.

Don't forget Pat Fitzgerald at Northwestern.

Back