JSU vs Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Everybody knows how bad Tulane is. They haven't had a winning season in nine years. The past five years, their records were:

2008 2 - 10
2009 3 - 9
2010 4 - 8
2011 2 - 11
2012 2 - 10

Why are y'all automatically counting JSU out? If you can't be competitive (and possibly win) against Tulane, then all of this talk about moving up is nothing but hot air.

Because like they love to tell us SU folks all the time, JSU doesn't have the talent, resources, nor the coaching to match even the lowest of the low in FBS.

Tulane has been loading up on talent. They are due for a break out season this year or next. JSU has a chance though IMO. A slim one butt still a chance lol.

I hope we stay within 3 td's. I would consider that a moral victory.

Wait....huh...:confused: The way JSU folks talk you all are the powerhouse of the FCS....just beat everybody down in the SWAC...the corner stone of SWAC Football Championships......I'm confused as others are as to why the moral loss talk and the season has not even started.

Wait....huh...:confused: The way JSU folks talk you all are the powerhouse of the FCS....just beat everybody down in the SWAC...the corner stone of SWAC Football Championships......I'm confused as others are as to why the moral loss talk and the season has not even started.

JSU doesn't do well in OCC games.

JSU doesn't do well in OCC games.

su don't do well with nobody.

As far as the Tulane game, we have a better chance of beating them than someone has of beating Houston. Last time yall played 'em, what was the final score? Something like 55-7?:noidea::emlaugh:

As far as the Tulane game, we have a better chance of beating them than someone has of beating Houston. Last time yall played 'em, what was the final score? Something like 55-7?:noidea::emlaugh:

:|

Just last year, MSU 56 JSU 9. :noidea:

Go blasted. Tore out the frame.

Don't get the big head. I'm trying to help. :lol:

SU won the SWAC's only D-1 OC game.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It means a whole lot. Actually OC games are more important than conference games IMO. That's how we as a conference is judged.

Dude, you consistently lose to D-2 squads.....at home. You don't consistently win against quality out-of-conference opponents, so lets not get it twisted.

Dude, you consistently lose to D-2 squads.....at home. You don't consistently win against quality out-of-conference opponents, so lets not get it twisted.

JSU lost to the same amount of D-2 teams as SU. You lost to okra and New Haven, we lost to NCCU and that team from Arkansas. And no South Dakota St wasn't D-2 they were in transition to 1-AA at the time.

Delta-State-mascots.jpg

:noidea:

But, that's not what this thread is about. It's about y'all playing one of the worst FBS schools there is and you're giving up already.

What a shame. :shame:

I thought "mighty" JSU would have more fight than that. :smh:

JSU lost to the same amount of D-2 teams as SU. You lost to okra and New Haven, we lost to NCCU and that team from Arkansas. And no South Dakota St wasn't D-2 they were in transition to 1-AA at the time.

Oops...we never lost to NewHaven. Quit trying dude.
And we redeemed our loss to DeltaState. But you have been running from NCCU SDState and Monticello since they beat yalls ass.
And dont make me bring how yall ran from D1 McNeese eventhough yall were under contract.
This is too easy

Hey yis2003yis

Do you still want to know why JSU is sooooo concerned about SU? This is just one of the dozens of threads SU folks have started about MightyJSU...the school yall are NOT concerned about

Will SU beat Houston and NW ST? You guys claim that JSU focuses on southern too much but this is a prime example of the opposite. Then you have the usual butt buddies running behind to chime in lol. SU needs to worry about SU first....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back