Ricky Weeks watch according to the 327 newspaper

Blu Panther

The name says it all
If you read any of their stories it always says All-American Ricky Weeks does this and does that in a game. Well, I opened the paper today and saw their latest story.

By JOSEPH SCHIEFELBEIN
jschiefelbein@theadvocate.com
Advocate sportswriter

The dream of watching an All-American for 24 hours a day at at Lee-Hines Field has come true for the Southern University baseball team and coach Roger Cador and key all-american/assistant coach Ricky Weeks.

The Jaguars, which sport All-American, All-everything, all-world, all-greatest, all-stuff Ricky Weeks, open their new stadium at Lee-Hines Field with a doubleheader against Olive Harvey at 5 p.m. today.

"It's been a long time coming, and now we finally have it," Cador said. "Now, we hope this will be a place where our fans will want to come out and support us along with showcasing that guy we deem so worth named Ricky Weeks."

Ricky Weeks Itinirary
------------------------------
3:00...changes clothes in dorm room
3:15...sips kool-aid
3:30...plays nintendo
3:45...takes a restroom break (Preferably #1)
4:00...picks up glove
4:15...Jag pep rally to say he's the greatest
4:30...Jag tailgate ($10 proceeds go towards Ricky's mall money)
4:45...Cador press conference about Week's long walk from Scotlandville
5-7 game
9:00 after-party given by Dancing Dolls, Alpha Kappa Alpha and Delta Sigma Theta to entice Weeks to be their man if he's drafted at No. 1.

from all that I read (havent seen him play), he is an excellent player. What is wrong with a school pubbin him up. If PV had an athlete on the level the school would market him also, correct?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by DAHILL
from all that I read (havent seen him play), he is an excellent player. What is wrong with a school pubbin him up. If PV had an athlete on the level the school would market him also, correct?

you gotta understand its a disease with him,it could be jesus himself if he's not playing for pv.... :smh: :smh:

We get more press from bandfan/blu panther than pv gets from chron.com. Thanks bruh, putting that journalism degree to work.:saw:

Originally posted by BgJag
We get more press from bandfan/blu panther than pv gets from chron.com. Thanks bruh, putting that journalism degree to work.:saw:

:lmao:

great player but you don't have to mention all-american everytime he went to the bathroom. He'll be in Houston this weekend so he'll get a chance to prove himself.

The paper said he's staying at the Sheraton Inn Galleria penthouse.

Good hitter but fields like a linebacker...but has the tools to be a major league infielder with good instruction and drills. Weeks needs work with an infield coach to help him work on some mechanical flaws and physical errors. Mentally, he does a good job of being in position, but second base requires good footwork and mechanics. Not a knock on Cador, but his forte is not defensive fundamentals but offensive oriented. With a better budget, he could hire an infield coach to work with these kids to make them better.

Cador's strong suit is his recriuting contacts, game strategy, and hitting instructor. He has also done an excellent job of getting facilities upgraded.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Good hitter but fields like a linebacker...but has the tools to be a major league infielder with good instruction and drills. Weeks needs work with an infield coach to help him work on some mechanical flaws and physical errors. Mentally, he does a good job of being in position, but second base requires good footwork and mechanics. Not a knock on Cador, but his forte is not defensive fundamentals but offensive oriented. With a better budget, he could hire an infield coach to work with these kids to make them better.

Cador's strong suit is his recriuting contacts, game strategy, and hitting instructor. He has also done an excellent job of getting facilities upgraded.

he's position was originally outfield mike

Yeah, I know but despite some mechanical flaws he has the tools to be a major league infielder. He maynot have a major league arm to play centerfield but as a second baseman, he gives a big target as the relay guy and he makes good throws on relays.

Imagine having a big bat like that in your infield. You're talking about a kid who can redefine the second base position in terms of power and hitting!

He has played a different postion each year he been at Southern. I attended the UNO game that they won 10-2. They got at least one of the runs on his error. The final score should have been 10-0 or 10-1.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Yeah, I know but despite some mechanical flaws he has the tools to be a major league infielder. He maynot have a major league arm to play centerfield but as a second baseman, he gives a big target as the relay guy and he makes good throws on relays.

Imagine having a big bat like that in your infield. You're talking about a kid who can redefine the second base position in terms of power and hitting!

Dude i like him too,but i think there's some guy name alex who's already none that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back