Jackson State at Texas Southern: Game Updates - 7:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore scores 31 points in the second half. You hear that TP. Your stubborness is showing again. Come on and get on that Moore bandwagon.:nod:

How many he have vs TnState. But again, that does not matter. Our defense is on life support.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
One hell of a ball game. I am very proud of my TSU tigers. Found out earlier this week we were down to our 3 QB and 6 others would not play. I didnt know what to expect. Our guys played with heart and gave jsu a run for thier money. Next year when we geour full allotment of scholarships back and full practice time watch your backs.

Before the game started, those TxSo announcers said that it was so many fans there that you could not see the orange seats.. :lmao:

One hell of a ball game. I am very proud of my TSU tigers. Found out earlier this week we were down to our 3 QB and 6 others would not play. I didnt know what to expect. Our guys played with heart and gave jsu a run for thier money. Next year when we geour full allotment of scholarships back and full practice time watch your backs.

Get the hell out of here. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here come the excuses.

You coming to Jacktown for another azz whoopin. JSU never has defensive problems two years in a row. You won't score anything close to 35 points next year.

Man, get outta here with that mess. You were down to your 3rd QB b/c the other two suck! :lol:

I'm waiting on Travis Downey (beat writer) to tweet them. He's my go to source for stats & pics!
He's interviewing Moore right now.

I don't recall them having any interceptions.
And TP, that was Moore's first game. Imagine if he had gotten some game time experience against MSU instead of wasting valuable time fooling with McDonald?
McDonald needs to be thankful to JSU for giving him the opportunity for free room and board along with a free education.

And TP, that was Moore's first game. Imagine if he had gotten some game time experience against MSU instead of wasting valuable time fooling with McDonald?
McDonald needs to be thankful to JSU for giving him the opportunity for free room and board along with a free education.

Right!!! Moore could have been in sync with his WRs if D-mac would have just accepted his true position as the clip board holder.

Right!!! Moore could have been in sync with his WRs if D-mac would have just accepted his true position as the clip board holder.

As long as we stick with Moore, i'm good. I think we need the better passer, which is DMac but we shall see. If we don't get the defense together, it won't matter.

As long as we stick with Moore, i'm good. I think we need the better passer, which is DMac but we shall see. If we don't get the defense together, it won't matter.

The dude had a hand in scoring six TD's and 400 yards and 0 INT's, but you still say McDonald is the better QB? That's just pure stubborness on your part. Deep in your heart, you KNOW Moore is the better passer and runner and mentally tougher.

DMac might be the better passer but Moore seems to be the better decision maker. DMac might throw it to the guy up the middle for 8 yards at a time but Moore will find the wide open receiver for big gains. He also knows when to tuck it an run as well, instead of holding it for a sack...

TP stfu lol
Just accept the fact that McDonald is too dumb to lead an office to touchdowns
Hell he couldn't get one TD against TnSu smh
It took Moore to jump in and produce that.
Then McDonald followed up with a pick 6, canceling out Moore's hard work.
Just sad smh

And trips all around the south eating good off the team. Moore needs to learn how to slide.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"TP, after next Saturday, you will be believe."

bilde20.jpeg

Jackson State deserved the win. Might have to join those that do not favor playing the money games. 1st & 2nd string Q/b went down last week, both starting defensive tackles, starting tight end and starting cornerback. Even with that The team fought to the end. Ash berry has instilled discipline and pride in this team.

Rico is the truth! Moore was taking too many hits and needs to slide, but he is tough. That #5 was a hard hitter for JState also.

Not as thankful as Donovan McNabb should be for Andy Reid though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back