NBA Playoffs 2012

I don't think the Heat can get pass the Bulls.

If the Lakers can get pass the Thunder and Spurs, the Lakers will win the Title.

Spurs vs Bulls in Finals.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Go Magic *sigh*

I'm pulling for the Magic regardless of how terrible we've been playing lately without Dwight Howard, Turk, etc...but I've got Heat vs. Thunder in the NBA Finals

I don't think the Heat can get pass the Bulls.

If the Lakers can get pass the Thunder and Spurs, the Lakers will win the Title.

Spurs vs Bulls in Finals.

Same prediction that I have but I think the Heat MIGHT struggle with the Knicks

When you are playing 66 games in a 120 days, mild injuries can lead to major ones without proper rest. Rose just never had the time for his body to recover fully. Congrats to the Miami Heat for reaching the Finals again. :mad:

When you are playing 66 games in a 120 days, mild injuries can lead to major ones without proper rest. Rose just never had the time for his body to recover fully. Congrats to the Miami Heat for reaching the Finals again. :mad:

Not so fast!!!! The Bulls aren't done yet. Also the Knicks, Celtics, and Pacers aren't going to lay down either.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Not so fast!!!! The Bulls aren't done yet. Also the Knicks, Celtics, and Pacers aren't going to lay down either.

I'm not worried about the Bulls getting past the Sixers without Rose. Doing so without Rose against Boston and Miami is different, though. As I've been saying all year to people, the playoffs are a totally different game. Match ups and scouting reports matter in seven-game series against one team.

Oh, the Knicks are done. Losing by 30 in Game 1 of a playoff series is unacceptable.

The Bulls showed they can play well without him. Deng was able to step up and show why he was an all-star. They'll get by Philly with no problem.

It'll be interesting to see them go against Boston or Miami tho without him. I still think they could beat either without Rose.

You're right. It's surreal. :bawling: :bawling:

What's eery is that the commentators were talking about Rose's previous injuries and how he looked to be back to his form just a few possessions before he went down... Jinx! :bawling:

The Bulls showed they can play well without him. Deng was able to step up and show why he was an all-star. They'll get by Philly with no problem.

It'll be interesting to see them go against Boston or Miami tho without him. I still think they could beat either without Rose.

Nah bro. CJ Watson has ZERO defense. Then you have Lucas backing him up. :smh:

MJ may just be the secret weapon! Mike James, that is! :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back