TSPN STUDS

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
Tony has indicated that TSPN is full of studs. If that is you...could you please report in...THANk YOU! Oh and ~P88...your self proclaimed 42 seconds does NOT qualify you...AT ALL...

Welp, who are the certified SHEET WRANGLERS up in here? I got a bucket list wish to fulfill...:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well Tony...ah...no STUDS that you indicated wereup in here...are saying they are so far...what's up with that?

IF YOU ARE A MALE STUD ABLE TO WELL SATISFY A WOMAN WITH MORE THAN 5 SEX SESSIONS AT A TIME, PLEASE REPORT IN.

Does that help y'all....:rolleyes:

Well Tony...ah...no STUDS that you indicated wereup in here...are saying they are so far...what's up with that?

IF YOU ARE A MALE STUD ABLE TO WELL SATISFY A WOMAN WITH MORE THAN 5 SEX SESSIONS AT A TIME, PLEASE REPORT IN.

thank you for clearing that up

*pimpwalks out of this thread because my stud certificate needs no verification*

CT, most women in their late 20's won't let you hit 5 times in a night... :smh:

According to Tony, love will make you and her get it 11 times in a night sometimes...you gots to get up to speed.

This mean..you not.... a.... stud Pop??? **holding breath**

Do you charge by the hour?
:D

Well, 11 of the last 12 winners of the Boston Marathon have been Kenyan men. You might wanna check them out, CT.

According to Tony, love will make you and her get it 11 times in a night sometimes...you gots to get up to speed.

This mean..you not.... a.... stud Pop??? **holding breath**

I think I still got a few years left in me CT. Thankfully. I think I will make it till 30 at least. I will admit it is a bit harder while being monogamous now. Have to be more creative but I don't think the stamina is gone. A brother can still make it through a box of rubbers in a night with a few 15 minute breaks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
CT said she tired of taking showers and clogging up the drain with dust!!!! :emlaugh:

NUPE is on the move - Using Tapatalk

Is that before are after she gets dizzy?

Not quite sure but CT don't give a fugg. She want the dude to be rich, mandigo spoon, and stupid. That way she can get some lovin, marry him, get him to cheat, and then get all his money so she can be OFFICIAL!!!!!!

Not quite sure but CT don't give a fugg. She want the dude to be rich, mandigo spoon, and stupid. That way she can get some lovin, marry him, get him to cheat, and then get all his money so she can be OFFICIAL!!!!!!

In that case, she wants someone that's dizzy.

Back