Jessie Jackson Stay out of Texas!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This coming from a state that elected Rick Perry. :lol: :emlaugh:

They elected this guy:

bush_bookupsidedown.jpg

Black folks always support a law made specifically for their azz, thinking it was made for a different type black until the white man uses that law on him and his family, then and only then they realize they are just like them other blacks.

I believe you have the right to stand your ground on YOUR property or movable property. Meaning you have to be in your car or on your property to bust a cap...other than that the laws downright crazy.

NUPE is on the move - Using Tapatalk

I believe you have the right to stand your ground on YOUR property or movable property. Meaning you have to be in your car or on your property to bust a cap...other than that the laws downright crazy.

NUPE is on the move - Using Tapatalk

Yeah. I wonder if that guy who killed those two robbers outside his neighbor's home ever been arrested. :|

Yeah. I wonder if that guy who killed those two robbers outside his neighbor's home ever been arrested. :|

Never arrested. Only attempted to be sued in civil court for ending those dudes lives.

I think it would've been hard not to squeeze a few rounds into somebody's back if you saw your neighbor's diggs being ramshacked. Anglo, software-developer type, suburban neighboorhood predominantly white, blah blah blah... do the math. No way dude was going to let that go down w/out "putting a halt to the situation." :read: Folx take that robbery stuff kinda' sorta' serious out this way. :tup:

I grew up on castle before castle officially became law here. I stand by castle and will enact castle w/out any semblance of remote thought. Shoot first, ask questions later. That's how some of us country folx were reared here. :tup:

I agree with the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground, but
I believe in common sense, equal force, don't bring a knife to a gun fight and don't bring a gun to a knife fight, otherwise, to me, it becomes an intent to kill.

But these days we have a bunch of punks being raised in this country. Why fight when I can get "my boys, or my girls" to jump you while I sit back and watch or why fight when I can holla "hey I feel threatened", and shoot you. Dang shame!!:shame::shame::shame:

Never arrested. Only attempted to be sued in civil court for ending those dudes lives.

I think it would've been hard not to squeeze a few rounds into somebody's back if you saw your neighbor's diggs being ramshacked. Anglo, software-developer type, suburban neighboorhood predominantly white, blah blah blah... do the math. No way dude was going to let that go down w/out "putting a halt to the situation." :read: Folx take that robbery stuff kinda' sorta' serious out this way. :tup:

I grew up on castle before castle officially became law here. I stand by castle and will enact castle w/out any semblance of remote thought. Shoot first, ask questions later. That's how some of us country folx were reared here. :tup:

denzel_intro.jpg

I don't have issue with the 14 year that got himself blasted.

His cousin was on the news talking about he was a good kid and trying to turn his life around. Obviously he was not trying hard enough.

He cut school to go break in someone's crib. I hope that charge his 2 friends with murder.

Black folks always support a law made specifically for their azz, thinking it was made for a different type black until the white man uses that law on him and his family, then and only then they realize they are just like them other blacks.

And the beat goes on. Fear and paranoia rule. Some culture we have created.

Back