Saints signs Falcon said he always wanted to play for a real contender

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
a6937b12-831b-e585.jpg

Android the "Peoples Champion"... take Note

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wonder why this thread has not been merged after 30 seconds.
This one has been up for 5 hours now with 3 post........... :lol:

Dear Aints,
Please keep Lofton in the game on 3rd downs. Especially 3rd and long.

preciate it
:tup:

And there it is....everybody knows he strength is run stopping except the poo poo birds.

Maybe y'all change your nick name to doo soon birds.

And there it is....everybody knows he strength is run stopping except the poo poo birds.
ummm it didn't take long for anybody to realize that Lofton can't cover anybody. The FALCONS were smart to not sign him. The Aints weren't though. :lol:

Thanks Aints. And please keep Lofton in the game on 3rd down.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I feel so sorry these fagcon fans they're like Whitney Houston, still waiting on that come back.

Well, I dont feel sorry for the Paperbag fans. When that "Goodell Hammer" drops on the players, you all are going to be looking for MJ's doctor to help ease your pain.

Well, I dont feel sorry for the Paperbag fans. When that "Goodell Hammer" drops on the players, you all are going to be looking for MJ's doctor to help ease your pain.

Of course you don't that's how losers think.

Of course you don't that's how losers think.

Well honestly, I dont think nobody feels sorry for you all. Not even your own fans, cause by their thinking; they really didnt believe anything was going to happen to them anyway. LOL!!!!! They knew that since they were the face of the NFL; the NFL's love child that, that they were going to get off with a slap on the wrist. Well

sledgehammer.jpg

SMACK!!!!

Well honestly, I dont think nobody feels sorry for you all. Not even your own fans, cause by their thinking; they really didnt believe anything was going to happen to them anyway. LOL!!!!! They knew that since they were the face of the NFL; the NFL's love child that, that they were going to get off with a slap on the wrist. Well

sledgehammer.jpg

SMACK!!!!

Let me ask you a question BB. How silly are you going to feel/look when a coachless team beat the brakes off your team this year?

Really???? Weren't you the same guy that said Payton wasn't going to be suspended?

No but you're the typical JSU liar.

I'll be waiting for you to qoute me saying that.

What a dummy :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back