Forced to strip during home invasion

Lady_O

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Three suspects have been charged in a home invasion this week where all of the occupants of a southeast Houston home were forced to strip naked.

Pedro Umana and his sister, Esmerelda Umana, along with her husband, Cordell Smithers, allegedly knocked on the victims' door at 4am. When she answered the door, the suspect, Pedro Umana, allegedly put a gun to the victim's head and bound the hands and feet of the two other occupants.

While Smithers and his wife shoved two of the occupants in a closet and proceeded to ransack the house, Pedro Umana remained in a back room with a female occupant where an alleged sexual assault took place.

The trio allegedly stole property from the residence along with a vehicle. Smithers was stopped while driving the stolen vehicle and that led to the arrests of the two other suspects.

Law enforcement says all three suspects have confessed. It's alleged that at least one of the suspects is a member of the 'Tree Top Bloods.'

We're gathering more details on this story and will have updates on Eyewitness News this afternoon.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7898314

Who in the hell opens the door at 4am? There is no way I would open my door for anyone at that time of morning. Glad no one was killed, & the 3 suspects were caught & are now in jail. People need to wake up & get it together for real. But on another note, the story doesn't indicate that anyone was forced to strip unless they are talking about the victim who was sexually assulted.

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Three suspects have been charged in a home invasion this week where all of the occupants of a southeast Houston home were forced to strip naked.

Pedro Umana and his sister, Esmerelda Umana, along with her husband, Cordell Smithers, allegedly knocked on the victims' door at 4am. When she answered the door, ....

What's the rest about? Cuz, I stopped right here...
facepalm.gif

Da hell you answering doors at 4 in tha'moan'n for?...:retard:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Pedro Umana and his sister, Esmerelda Umana, along with her husband, Cordell Smithers, allegedly knocked on the victims' door at 4am. When she answered the door, the suspect, Pedro Umana, allegedly put a gun to the victim's head and bound the hands and feet of the two other occupants.

While Smithers and his wife shoved two of the occupants in a closet and proceeded to ransack the house, Pedro Umana remained in a back room with a female occupant where an alleged sexual assault took place.

The trio allegedly stole property from the residence along with a vehicle. Smithers was stopped while driving the stolen vehicle and that led to the arrests of the two other suspects.

Law enforcement says all three suspects have confessed. It's alleged that at least one of the suspects is a member of the 'Tree Top Bloods.'

We're gathering more details on this story and will have updates on Eyewitness News this afternoon.

Who in the hell opens the door at 4am? There is no way I would open my door for anyone at that time of morning. Glad no one was killed, & the 3 suspects were caught & are now in jail. People need to wake up & get it together for real. But on another note, the story doesn't indicate that anyone was forced to strip unless they are talking about the victim who was sexually assulted.

Maybe, the person that opened the door was also looking for a package, but instead received the barrel to the head.

Who in the hell opens the door at 4am? There is no way I would open my door for anyone at that time of morning. Glad no one was killed, & the 3 suspects were caught & are now in jail. People need to wake up & get it together for real. But on another note, the story doesn't indicate that anyone was forced to strip unless they are talking about the victim who was sexually assaulted.

Maybe, the person that opened the door was also looking for a package, but instead received the barrel to the head.

At 4:00AM?!?! I don't think so. There is NO company I know of that makes deliveries at that time of the morning. The person that open the door was a dumb ass.

At 4:00AM?!?! I don't think so. There is NO company I know of that makes deliveries at that time of the morning. The person that open the door was a dumb ass.

He is not talking about UPS or Fedex sweet heart. He is talking about a drug or other illegal package. When stuff like this happens it is usually a street deal gone bad.

He is not talking about UPS or Fedex sweet heart. He is talking about a drug or other illegal package. When stuff like this happens it is usually a street deal gone bad.

Oh well that was the furthest thing from my mind....being that I don't know how that type of business operates, that thought didn't even cross my mind. Oh well....

Back