SWAC enrollment figures

Dude those accreditation problems are behind us and it's sickening that someone who fakes like he is so pro HBCU particularly SWAC is making a joke about an accreditation that happened years ago for amusement but i'm not surprised, people from certain schools are snakes and liars. What a fake azz buster! It's 2010, this thread is entitled SWAC Enrollment Figures, doesn't have dates, links or anything and the thread was made on yesterday so if one was really relating to 2009 enrollment figures why not say 2009 SWAC enrollment figures? Be more clear with information, come with facts because the title is suspect. P.S. Do your homework before you put out wrong, half assed and incomplete information. I don't deal with peeps who have that windshield washing mentality. Meaning saying one thing at one period in time then flipping on you. Have a nice Friday. Back to topic.

I think the world is coming to an end where 1) I agree with a Gramblinite and 2) that Gramblinite is USA! :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GSU95, Hinds county alone has 250K people. How you think we don't have room for 5000 people in apts. On top of that, a lot of kids from Jackson and surrounding areas stay at home.

Did he beg you to come over here and defend him? Even our 2008 and 2009 enrollment numbers were not at 9K.

He should have started this thread with:

"According to "Fill in the blank", during the Summer 1994, SWAC enrollment figures were..."

Then paste the URL link at the bottom.

Ya'll just overly sensitive for some reason. :lol: especially those GSU folks. What's wrong with having 5000 students. :confused:

You grambling folk need to get ya'll facts straight. You all can't manage the school and ya'll mad because we are ranked higher than you all in every category,especially academics. There is nothing wrong with have 5,000. You are pitifully mad because we have more. That is a shame.
We can continue this conversation at the JSU/gspoo game on the 18th. Contact me prior.

Almost in Memphis, talk to ya'll soon.

It's not being sensitive it's folks from JSU need to get their facts str8, plain and simple.

You grambling folk need to get ya'll facts straight. You all can't manage the school and ya'll mad because we are ranked higher than you all in every category,especially academics. There is nothing wrong with have 5,000. You are pitifully mad because we have more. That is a shame.
We can continue this conversation at the JSU/gspoo game on the 18th. Contact me prior.

Almost in Memphis, talk to ya'll soon.

Dude just stop with the lies!!!!! This shi* is STUPID as hell.... Also nobody wants to hang out with your CHUMP ARSE AT THE GAME...... CONTACT ME PRIOR SMH...... :(:(:(:(:(:tdown:

Stupid to you but I call it "giving you a taste of your own medicine". Watch your blood pressure, don't get so angry. LOL. DON'T MESS W/ A BLUE BENGAL TIGER

Dude just stop with the lies!!!!! This shi* is STUPID as hell.... Also nobody wants to hang out with your CHUMP ARSE AT THE GAME...... CONTACT ME PRIOR SMH...... :(:(:(:(:(:tdown:

Truth be told Tomcat, I think this semester PV surpassed Jackson State in enrollment numbers. I'm pretty sure about that.

Truth be told Tomcat, I think this semester PV surpassed Jackson State in enrollment numbers. I'm pretty sure about that.

1.) You don't know jack.

2.) Who cares?

Im still trying to figure out why these TxSorry and GSUpoo alums are all hot and bothered.

1.) You don't know jack.

2.) Who cares?

Im still trying to figure out why these TxSorry and GSUpoo alums are all hot and bothered.

Well, well. Now, look who's calling people sensitive? It's a fact Tigerpride that PV has passed up Jackson State in enrollment this semester. That's fact not a lie.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Shhhhhhhh. Tomkitten1, GUD talked to his inside source and of course your number is wronggggg. I won't tell nobody if we can kkeep it between us bruh!!

Speaking of students, Ammons shared with the audience that this fall FAMU has enrolled 13,068 students, including 2,700 freshmen. Within the student body, he pointed out that among the freshman class there are National Achievement Scholars and National Achievement finalists

http://www.famu.edu/index.cfm?a=headlines&p=display&news=1810

You may be correct. I heard the number was looking more like 13,500. Of course, Ammons speech was well before registration was over.

I went to my niece's graduation for UOP's Houston campus' this past weekend and OMG! It was held at the Toyota Center and there were nearly 1300 graduates :scared: I thought we'd never get to leave!
True the UOP is making a killing off of undergrad and grad degrees online. When I finished the MBA program from the UOP back in 04, I went to the graduation ceremony in Phoenix and there were at least 1,000+ people getting degress. I met people from all over the world getting degrees from there.

True. Out of state fees wreaked havoc on enrollment... But you will be pleased to note that even with our new selective admissions, Fall 2010 brought a welcomed increase in enrollment - especially new freshmen. :tup: Moreover, GSU has a fantastic Distance Learning Department. Did you know that GSU offers the only doctorate in the nation (Ed.D.) in Development Education and that program is almost solely online and scheduled to be fully online within the next year. We just recently received approval and are now offering a post Master's Certificate in ed. leadership that is fully online as well. In order for most HBCU's, especially those in the state of Louisiana, to survive, offering online courses/distance learning is going to be necessary...
That is a false statement, tomcat1. Our enrollment was cut in half when the state of Louisiana raised out of state fees dramatically which happened in the 90s.

Last edited:
Grambling is always doing great things regards of what others would like to portray. Great work... :tup:

for PV, we were at 8,700 last year which was the highest ever....we enrolled the largest freshman class ever this year so it'll be interesting to see the final numbers but there was a newly instituted drop day before the 12th class day which may hurt some numbers....people would enroll, get the loans and drop out early in the past

in a matter of 10 years our enrollment has jumped nearly 50%......and that was with the admissions who came into effect a few years back...the key to hitting 10K consistently is to use the NW Center to attract those community college students who may go to a UH Downtown, etc.

After welcoming its largest freshman class in history, Prairie View A&M University has set another all-time enrollment record.

As of Sept. 14, preliminary numbers show an uncertified enrollment of 8,956 students, with the 1,746 in the freshman class. The overall enrollment increase reflects a nearly five percent increase over last year’s enrollment of 8,543.

Thats a pretty nice increase:clap::clap:

Back