Why does the Republicans and Fox lie so much?

CEE DOG

Seriously, why does the Republicans and Fox lie so much? I mean who is really mad about the Health care bill but them? No one that I know black, white, Hispanic or anyone is really mad. It is sad how they play on the minds of people.

Seriously, why does the Republicans and Fox lie so much? I mean who is really mad about the Health care bill but them? No one that I know black, white, Hispanic or anyone is really mad. It is sad how they play on the minds of people.

The democrats have complete control of the house and senate (they don;t need the republican vote to pass abill or law) so they are going to continue to bicker about everything until they get what they want (complements of CNN) plus I think that Fox is trying to keep up with CNN so they will tell lies here-and-there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The democrats have complete control of the house and senate (they don;t need the republican vote to pass abill or law) so they are going to continue to bicker about everything until they get what they want (complements of CNN) plus I think that Fox is trying to keep up with CNN so they will tell lies here-and-there.

Huh,
Fox's ratings blow CNN's out of the water. Fox is simply falling into line with Murdoch's madness. Have you ever looked at the NY post.

Huh,
Fox's ratings blow CNN's out of the water. Fox is simply falling into line with Murdoch's madness. Have you ever looked at the NY post.

I just look at the covers. Boy, are they great. But the reason FOX's ratings blow CNN out of the water is because that network is pushes the envelop and is tremendously controversial. People like that controversy. It is the same reason AM radio ratings blow FM ratings out of the Pacific. Liberal talk radio is boring for the most part. Guys like Michael Savage, Dennis Miller and Rush they are very candid with their opinions and views.

Back