Status
Not open for further replies.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTING ON THIS THREAD - As of October 6:

- Your school mascot must be a TIGER
- Your school must be located off of I-20

Thank you, please post accordingly

:banana:

"MIC CHECK 1, 2, 3...."

speaking in my Jessica Rabbit voice: "GREETINGS, I Bring you Love, Peace and SOUL from Jackson State University" :wavey:

**Sits back and continues to smack on my state fair Taffy** :winkgrin:

So HORNETS: How does it feel to lose to a team that lost to the Mighty Fighting Okra??? :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:banana:

"MIC CHECK 1, 2, 3...."

speaking in my Jessica Rabbit voice: "GREETINGS, I Bring you Love, Peace and SOUL from Jackson State University" :wavey:

**Sits back and continues to smack on my state fair Taffy** :winkgrin:

So HORNETS: How does it feel to lose to a team that lost to the Mighty Fighting Okra??? :rolleyes:

Well, we shouldn't have any Suck sUe peeps posting on here. But! we all know......

Red1 and lil' CJ checking in early this hea' monin'...Go Tigers! It's a shame folks having to gag on all that OKRA!

Im in favor of this whole Not losing in the SWAC business. More teams ought to try it. Its good for team morale.

:banana::banana::nod:

Uhh JST.....Please enjoy this thread for the time being because the worst thing in the world for J-Stae happened in Baton Rouge tonight. There aint no way that them yellers gonna let yawl win on the bluff now....

P.S. somebody find Gsup with that doggone flag cause its October

:confused: What? Are they planning on turning off the scoreboard on us? Giving 2 additional timeouts?

I believe that the cabin at this altitude has been pressurized for JSUs comfort... Still have not lost in the SWAC.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
AttennChun!!!!!! GUD and the Broadway show featuring the G-men are checking in once again.....:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back